- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering is required.
- 10+ years of electrical engineering/design experience is required
- P.E. is preferred to stamp and sign permit and construction documents.
- AutoCAD, BIM experience required.
- Knowledge of state and national building codes, energy conservation codes, NFPA 70 and 70E electrical codes NFPA 72 Fire Alarm Code, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NESC, etc. is also required.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, work independently and in a team environment, and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in construction cost estimating for electrical systems.
- Lead, guide and manage electrical staff on large and small projects.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.