- Bachelor’s degree in Planning, Civil Engineering or related discipline required.
- Master’s degree in related disciplines preferred.
- 4-6 years of relevant airport planning experience.
- Applicable certifications are encouraged: AICP, AAAE Certified Member, Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) accreditation, etc.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with AEDT/INM, ESRI / ArcGIS, MS Illustrator, Google Sketchup and AviPLAN / PathPlanner / AeroTURN preferred.
- Must possess strong communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Valid driver's license.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.