- An Associate’s degree in Survey is required; a Bachelor’s degree in Survey is preferred.
- 8 years of experience working in the survey consulting industry, ideally within a larger group of survey staff; experience associated within a consulting-engineering firm is preferred.
- A P.L.S. is required the ideal candidate will be licensed in multiple-states licenses.
- Possesses a thorough understanding of boundary law.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD Civil 3D is required.
- GPS, HDS, and MicroStation experience a plus.
- Current Driver’s License is required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.