- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering is required.
- 0-3 years of electrical or mechanical systems design experience for industrial, municipal, commercial and institutional facilities.
- EIT is preferred; ability to obtain EIT within 1 year of employment is required.
- Experience with power distribution is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with AutoCAD is preferred.
- Must have ability to learn Work Management systems, GIS and SAP.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, team/group environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to walk/stand for long periods of time in various weather conditions.
- Valid driver’s license is required.
*CHA will not accept applications of candidates who require visa sponsorships now or in the future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.