- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering is required.
- 10+ years of electrical engineering/design experience is required.
- Experience in construction cost estimating for electrical systems.
- Managerial experience required.
- P.E. license is required.
- AutoCAD experience required.
- REVIT experience preferred.
- Knowledge of state and national building codes, and energy conservation codes: NFPA 70 and 70E electrical codes NFPA 72 Fire Alarm Code, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code and NESC required.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.