- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering with a Structural Concentration is required; master’s degree in Structural Engineering is a plus.
- 4+ years of structural design experience is required.
- Experience in concrete, masonry and structural steel design is required.
- Experience performing construction administration related tasks for completed designs such as construction inspections, shop drawing review, answering contractor questions and RFI’s.
- P.E. license preferred, S.E. license a plus.
- Must have knowledge of current state and international building codes.
- Knowledge of the following structural related software is a plus; RAM Structural System, RAM Elements, Enercalc, Tedds, Revit.
- Must be organized, flexible, and have the ability to work in a team environment.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Quality/detail oriented.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.