- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or related discipline is required.
- At least 2 years of civil engineering experience required; municipal, land development and water/wastewater experience preferred.
- Fundamentals in Engineering (F.E.) is required; ability to obtain Professional Engineer (P.E.) license within 2 years is preferred.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Civil 3D and stormwater software: PondPack and StormCAD.
- Experience in Site Plan permitting procedures is preferred.
- Results oriented with a collaborative work style and strong communication skills required.
- Ability to effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel to project sites as needed.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.