- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering is required.
- 8+ years of mechanical consulting engineering/design experience is required.
- Experience with design of cogeneration systems, process piping systems, medical gases, industrial ventilation and pipe stress analysis is a plus.
- P.E. is required.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrates a strong knowledge about mechanical engineering.
- Has a strong ability to practically apply engineering knowledge.
- Has a strong ability to work and/or lead in a team environment.
- AutoCAD experience is required.
- Trace Trane experience is a plus.
- Revit experience is preferred.
- Participation in a professional organization is preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.