- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering is required.
- 10+ years of electrical engineering/design experience is required.
- P.E. license is required.
- AutoCAD experience is required; REVIT experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of state and national building codes, energy conservation codes, NFPA 70 and 70E electrical codes NFPA 72 Fire Alarm Code, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NESC, etc. is also required.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, work independently and in a team environment, and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in construction cost estimating for electrical systems.
- Lead, guide and manage electrical staff on large and small projects.
- Valid U.S. Drivers License is required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.