- An Associate’s degree in Survey/Engineering is required; a Bachelor’s degree in Survey is preferred.
- 8 years of experience working in the survey consulting industry, ideally within a larger group of survey staff; experience associated within a multi-discipline consulting-engineering firm is preferred.
- Professional Survey Licensure is required.
- Licensure in multiple New England States preferred.
- Possesses a thorough understanding of boundary law.
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD Civil 3D is required.
- GPS, HDS, and MicroStation experience a plus.
- Valid US Driver’s License is required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.