- 15 years of experience as a project manager with a concentration in building systems and civil site design required.
- Experience with government and higher education clients considered a plus.
- Experience in all phases of design and construction administration.
- Experience in developing new clients and identifying opportunities for growing the business.
- Experience with managing multi discipline projects.
- Experience with managing sub consultants.
- Experience with problem solving and bringing the best value to clients.
- Willing to get LEED AP accreditation.
- Licensed Engineer or Architect a plus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.