- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related degreed required.
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, team/group environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to walk/stand for long periods of time in various weather conditions.
- Valid driver’s license is required.
- Ability to travel locally up to (50%)
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Civil Engineering preferred.
- Electrical or mechanical systems design experience for industrial, municipal, commercial and institutional facilities preferred.
- EIT is preferred.
- Experience with power distribution is preferred.
- Experience with AutoCAD is preferred.
- Experience in Work Management systems, GIS and SAP preferred.
*CHA will not accept applications of candidates who require visa sponsorships now or in the future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.