- Associates Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Engineering or related required.
- 10+ years of experience in Project Administrative, Coordinator or a similar assistant project management role on bridge inspection projects.
- Understanding of the project management process of ascertaining work, executing work, and post-project procedures.
- Understanding of business systems, financial tracking and other project management systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access required.
- Excellent written, oral, presentation, communication, organizational, and computer skills.
- Strong ability to function successfully in team environment.
- Must be extremely organized.
- Can take direction from several individuals as well as work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.