- Associate's degree required.
- 0 years of experience is required; we will accept entry level resumes for this position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Must have ability to learn Work Management systems,
- Must have ability to work in fast-paced and team/group environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Excellent organization skills required.
- Ability to work/stand for long periods of time in various weather conditions required.
- Valid US driver's license required.
- Ability to travel locally/in New England required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2 years of experience preferred in power distribution, telephone/communications, and/or utilities.
- Experience using GIS is preferred.
- Experience using Work Management systems is preferred.
*CHA will not accept applications of candidates who require visa sponsorships now or in the future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.