- Must be in the process of obtaining a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or a related degree. Must be enrolled in college fall 2018.
- Must have a desire to grow our company’s business through innovative marketing ideas.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills are required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office is also required.
- Database experience a plus.
- Must have the ability to work on a team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.