- The candidate should be in the process of obtaining a civil engineering degree; geotechnical focus preferred. Must be enrolled in college during the fall of 2018.
- Experience with Microsoft Office is required.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- Must be able to work outdoors in different weather conditions.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, walk on rough terrain, and safely navigate construction and other project sites.
- The qualified candidate must be energetic, self-motivated, and able to work with a team of engineers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.