- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science or closely related field required.
- Must express eagerness and willingness to learn to apply theoretical knowledge to assigned tasks or projects.
- Good oral and written communication skills required.
- Demonstrates a strong willingness to learn about the respective scientific discipline.
- Must have a strong theoretical scientific knowledge.
- Strong ability to work in a team environment.
- Must have the ability to work in the field in different weather conditions.
- Must be able to physically navigate in the field.
- Bachelor of Science degree in wildlife biology, botany, ecology preferred.
- Wetland delineation skills which include plant identification and experience with wetland hydrology and soil indicators preferred.
- Wildlife habitat assessment skills preferred.
*CHA will not accept applications of candidates who require visa sponsorships now or in the future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.