- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science, Geology, Environmental Engineering, Civil Engineering or a closely related field is required.
- 2 years of experience minimum with hazardous building materials, inspections and oversight of abatement.
- Experience with MS Office Suite required, specifically with MS Word and MS Excel to prepare technical reports.
- Good verbal and written communications skills are required.
- Valid US driver's license is required; must have reliable vehicle and be willing to travel to project sites.
- Willingness and ability to work in the field and lift up to 35 pounds when required.
- 4 years of experience with hazardous building materials, inspections and oversight of abatement preferred.
- Asbestos inspector and/or project designer certification is a plus.
- NYS DOL asbestos certifications (project monitor/inspector) preferred.
- Additional industrial hygiene or environmental compliance experience is a plus.
- For engineering candidates: EIT/FE is preferred.
- AutoCAD experience is a plus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.