- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or a related engineering degree required.
- 6 years of mechanical focused experience required.
- Experience with MS Office (Outlook, Word & Excel) required.
- Effective oral and written communication skills required.
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills required.
- Ability to track and oversee multiple projects required.
- Strong ability to work and/or lead in a team environment.
- Ability to travel to project sites as needed required.
- Valid US driver’s license required.
- Able to take direction and follow company and client procedures required.
- Self-starter; ability to grow current client workload and search for/acquire new opportunities required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.