- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering.
- At least 8 years of progressive traffic engineering experience required.
- PE is required.
- Experience on INDOT transportation projects preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, communication skills and ability to work with various teams. Experienced with project budgeting, planning and tracking.
- Strong communication skills and enthusiastic to work in a team environment
- An articulate and persuasive communicator, both one-on-one and in front of large groups. Strong oral and written communication skills and interpersonal relationships skills.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of technical and quality control processes. Valid driver’s license required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.