- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering is required.
- Eligible to sit for the Fundamental of Engineering (FE) exam is required.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates a strong willingness to learn about mechanical engineering.
- Becomes familiar with engineering software.
- Strong ability to work in a team environment.
- Exhibits a willingness to provide assistance to mid and senior level engineers.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- AutoCAD, Trace Trane and Revit experience preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.