- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering is required; Master of Science or Master of Engineering in Civil Engineering (Geotechnical concentration) is preferred.
- The successful candidate must possess a minimum of 4 - 8 years of related geotechnical engineering experience.
- P.E. license required.
- Temporary travel is required (20%).
- Must have sound problem solving skills, organizational skills, and communication skills.
- The position requires strong working knowledge and educational background in soil mechanics, foundation engineering, seepage and drainage, earthwork, dam engineering, subsurface investigations, in place and laboratory soil testing principles, and geosynthetics.
- Consulting experience and familiarity with geotechnical engineering software are preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.