- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering required.
- 8+ years of mechanical consulting engineering/design experience is required.
- P.E. required.
- Experience with design of cogeneration systems is a plus.
- Experience with fire protection and plumbing systems is a plus.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrates a strong knowledge about mechanical engineering.
- Has a strong ability to practically apply engineering knowledge.
- Has a strong ability to work and/or lead in a team environment.
- AutoCAD experience required.
- Trane TRACE experience is a plus.
- Revit experience preferred.
- Participation in a professional organization is preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.