- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering is required.
- Masters Degree in Civil or Structural Engineer preferred.
- At least 1+ year of bridge related experience required.
- EIT or FE certification preferred.
- PE preferred or the ability to obtain within 6 months of hire
- Must be physically capable of performing tasks associated with the position.
- Experience with AASHTO bridge design specifications preferred.
- NYSDOT and/or NYSTA experience preferred.
- Must be proficient with Excel
- Microstation & Mathcad experience preferred.
- Experience with bridge analysis and design programs preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
CHA is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability