- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, or Chemical Engineering required.
- 0+ years’ experience required; we are accepting recent graduate resumes for this position.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experienced using Microsoft Office applications required.
- Valid US driver’s license required.
- Must be willing to assist senior engineers and have the ability to work on a team.
- Knowledge through coursework or work experience of distribution/collection system flow modeling, engineering design, and applicable guides and standards related to assigned engineering discipline highly preferred.
- 2 years of experience in a related position highly preferred.
- EIT highly preferred; ability to get PE within 2-3 years highly preferred.
- Experience/exposure to the following programs preferred: AutoCAD Civil 3D, WaterCAD, SewerCAD, Biowin, ESRI ArcGIS, TR-55/TR-20, HEC-RAS/HEC-HMS, SWMM.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.