- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, architecture or a related field required.
- 10 years of engineering and/or architecture experience required.
- 5 years of focused experience in the E/A industry required.
- 5 years of project management experience required.
- Project development experience required.
- Experience with MS Office (Outlook, Word & Excel) required.
- Effective oral and written communication skills required.
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills required.
- Ability to track and oversee multiple projects required.
- Strong ability to work and/or lead in a team environment.
- Ability to travel to project sites as needed required.
- Valid US driver’s license required.
- Able to take direction and follow company and client procedures required.
- Self-starter; ability to grow current client workload and search for/acquire new opportunities required.
- Professional registration preferred.
- Knowledge with MS Project, AutoCAD, and REVIT preferred.
- Strong understanding of manufacturing/industrial working environments and typical plant operations is preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.