- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering, or a closely related field is required.
- 0 years of experience is required; we are accepting new graduate resumes for this position.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Must have ability to learn Work Management systems, GIS and SAP.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, team/group environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Ability to walk/stand for long periods of time in various weather conditions.
- Valid US driver’s license is required.
- 1 year of electrical or mechanical systems design experience for industrial, municipal, commercial and institutional facilities through professional work or internships preferred.
- EIT preferred.
- Experience with power distribution is preferred.
- Experience with AutoCAD is preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.