- Associate's degree required.
- 0 years of experience is required; we will accept entry level resumes for this position.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Must have ability to learn Work Management systems.
- Must have ability to work in fast-paced and team/group environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Excellent organization skills required.
- Ability to work/stand for long periods of time in various weather conditions required.
- Valid US driver's license required.
- Ability to travel locally/in New England required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2 years of experience in power distribution, telephone/communications, and/or utilities preferred.
- Experience using GIS is preferred.
- Experience using Work Management systems is preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.