- High school diploma required.
- 0+ year of survey related experience is required; we are accepting entry level candidates.
- Good oral and written communication skills are required.
- Must demonstrates a general knowledge about the surveying industry.
- Strong ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability and desire to meet client driven schedules.
- Valid US driver’s license required.
- Ability to travel required.
- Ability to work outdoors in different weather conditions required.
- Ability to physically navigate field required.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time, daily travel and overnight will be required.
- Associate's degree preferred in survey, engineering, construction, or a relatable field.
- Bachelor's Survey specific degree preferred, but not required.
- 2 or more years of survey related experience preferred.
- Internship that is survey associated, preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.