- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or related degree is required.
- EIT or FE is required
- Internship or Co-ops in transportation engineering preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software and CADD.
- Experience with Microstation and InRoads is preferred.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong ability to work in a team environment required.
- Willingness to provide assistance to mid and senior level engineers and project managers required.
- Willingness to travel as needed for project assignments required.
- Ability to work in the field potentially in different weather conditions.
- Valid driver’s license required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.