- 0 years of relevant project management experience with a construction background required (see preferred qualifications).
- Experience using Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel is required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Valid US driver's license required.
- Ability to physically navigate field and work outdoors in various weather conditions.
- Must have ability to travel to client sites as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or related field highly preferred.
- 1 year of relevant project management experience with a construction background preferred.
- Internship in construction, construction work experience, and/or construction coursework highly preferred.
- Experience with a scheduling software program is a plus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.